Alform coat(SM) is Specific synthetic Resin Based, Custom made coating that is Designed for use on Aluminum and Steel formwork to protect Against corrosion
- Topcoat for Aluminum and Steel formworks
- Fast Drying and good Application properties
- Good Gloss Retention and Alkali Resistance
- Wide range Application
- Excellent Adhesion Aluminum and Steel
- Surface preparation : Remove dust, oil, grease, moisture and any other contaminant
- Application condition : surface temperature must be at least 3℃ above dew point to prevent condensation and relative humidity must be below 85%
- Application Equipment : Brush, Spray, Roller, Curtain Coater
- Thinner : Not Required
6. Application information
- Do not apply above 85% R.H. and below 5℃.
- Optimum application Temperature is suitable for 5 ~ 40 ℃ and surface Temperature must be at least 3℃ above dew point to prevent condensation.
- Do not mix with other paint.
- Remove dust, oil, grease and any other contaminant.
- Stir thoroughly before using.
- Use the recommended thinner.
- Apply the Recommended coverage to achieve optimum performance and do not apply above the Recommended coverage per coat.
- Wear suitable protective Equipment During Application.
- The moisture contents in substrate should not exceed 6%(by wt).
- Do not contact moisture water snow and dew.
- Use the mixed paint within pot life.
- If the surface is new concrete, the surface should be cared more than 30 days (PH 7~9)
- If the surface is old paint, confirm compatibility with old paint
- If you want to apply 2~3 coats, Keep the flash off time
- Read the Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Do not intentionally breathe vapour.
- Keep away from flames or sparks.
- If in contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.