Anti Corrosive Primer is Alkyd Resin and Red Iron oxide Based, primer fast is designed for use on metal surfaces to protect Against corrosive
- Primer for Steel
- Good AntiCorrosion
- Good Adhesion
- Good Recoating Properties
- Good water Resistance
- Surface preparation : Remove dust, oil, grease, moisture and any other contaminant
- Application condition : surface temperature must be at least 3℃ above dew point to prevent condensation and relative humidity must be below 85%
- Application Equipment : Brush, Air Spray, Roller
- Thinner : Use the recommended KSM-6060 Class1, Class2 thinner
- Recommended Top Coat : Air drying Enamel, Styrene modified Enamel
- Recoat Filme : Within 8 hours, Beyond 1 day
- Do not apply above 85% R.H. and below 5℃.
- Optimum application Temperature is suitable for 5 ~ 40 ℃ and surface Temperature must be at least 3℃ above dew point to prevent condensation.
- Do not mix with other paint.
- Remove dust, oil, grease and any other contaminant.
- Stir thoroughly before using.
- Use the recommended thinner.
- Apply the Recommended coverage to achieve optimum performance and do not apply above the Recommended coverage per coat.
- Wear suitable protective Equipment During Application.
- Read the Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Do not intentionally breathe vapour.
- Keep away from flames or sparks.
- If in contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.