Fast Drying Enamel Primer is styrene modified Alkyd and Red Iron oxide Based, Fast Drying Primer that is designed for use on steel surfaces to protect against corrosion
- Primer for Steel
- Fast Drying
- Good AntiCorrosion Property
- Good Adhesion
- Good Recoating Property
- Easy Application Property
- Surface preparation : Remove dust, oil, grease, moisture and any other contaminant
- Application condition : surface temperature must be at least 3℃ above dew point to prevent condensation and relative humidity must be below 85%
- Application Equipment : Brush, Air Spray, Roller
- Thinner : Use the recommended KSM-6060 Class1, Quick Drying thinner
- Recommended Top Coat : Air drying Enamel, Styrene modified Enamel, Ready Mixed Paint
- Recoating time : Within 8 hours, Beyond 1 day
- Do not apply above 85% R.H. and below 5℃.
- Optimum application Temperature is suitable for 5 ~ 40 ℃ and surface Temperature must be at least 3℃ above dew point to prevent condensation.
- Do not mix with other paint.
- Remove dust, oil, grease and any other contaminant.
- Stir thoroughly before using.
- Use the recommended thinner.
- Apply the Recommended coverage to achieve optimum performance and do not apply above the Recommended coverage per coat.
- Wear suitable protective Equipment During Application.
- Read the Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Do not intentionally breathe vapour.
- Keep away from flames or sparks.
- If in contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.