Aqiarus Primer is water soluble Acrylic Resin and Red Iron Oxide Based, Fast Drying water thinnable primer that is designed for use on steel pipes to protect Against corrosion
- Primer for Steel pipes, H-Beam and Formworks
- Water Thinnable
- Environmental Friendly
- Good Adhesion and AntiCorrosion
- Good water and Alkali Resistance
- Surface preparation : Remove dust, oil, grease, moisture and any other contaminant
- Application condition : surface temperature must be at least 3℃ above dew point to prevent condensation and relative humidity must be below 85%
- Application Equipment : Air Spray
- Thinner : water
- Thinner Ratio : 50 ~ 80%
- PMT : 80 ~ 90 ℃
- Recommended Top Coat : Air drying Acrylic or Air drying Alkyd Enamel
- Do not apply above 85% R.H. and below 5℃.
- Optimum application Temperature is suitable for 5 ~ 40 ℃ and surface Temperature must be at least 3℃ above dew point to prevent condensation.
- Do not mix with other paint.
- Remove dust, oil, grease and any other contaminant.
- Stir thoroughly before using.
- Use the recommended thinner.
- Apply the Recommended coverage to achieve optimum performance and do not apply above the Recommended coverage per coat.
- Wear suitable protective Equipment During Application.
- Read the Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Do not intentionally breathe vapour.
- Keep away from flames or sparks.
- If in contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.