Q.D TP is fast drying Acrylic paint that is designed for use on Metal Formwork, Interior and Exterior of Concrete.
- Metal formwork (Euroform)
- Interior and Exterior of Concrete
- Easy Application property
- Fast Drying
- Good gloss Retention
- Good water and Alkalic Resistance
- Surface preparation : Remove dust, oil, grease, moisture and any other contaminant
- Application condition : surface temperature must be at least 3℃ above dew point to prevent condensation and relative humidity must be below 85%
- Application Equipment : Brush, Spray, Roller
- Thinner : Use the recommended Exempt Enamel thinner.
- Thinning ratio : 20~60% (by volume)
- Do not apply above 85% R.H. and below 5℃.
- Optimum application Temperature is suitable for 5 ~ 40 ℃ and surface Temperature must be at least 3℃ above dew point to prevent condensation.
- Do not mix with other paint.
- Remove dust, oil, grease and any other contaminant.
- Stir thoroughly before using.
- Use the recommended thinner.
- Apply the Recommended coverage to achieve optimum performance and do not apply above the Recommended coverage per coat.
- Wear suitable protective Equipment During Application.
- Read the Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Do not intentionally breathe vapour.
- Keep away from flames or sparks.
- If in contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.