Stoving Enamel is Alkyd / Melamine Based stoving paint that is designed for use on Metal substrate.
- Metal cabinet
- Metal furniture
- Excellent Gloss and Color Retention
- Good weather Resistance
- Good Adhesion and durability
- Surface preparation : Remove dust, oil, grease, moisture and any other contaminant
- Application condition : surface temperature must be at least 3℃ above dew point to prevent condensation and relative humidity must be below 85%
- Application Equipment : Brush, Air spray, Roller
- Thinner : Use the recommended Stoving Enamel thinner.
- Thinning ratio : 20~30% (by volume)
- The Recommended DFT : 30 ~ 40μm.
- Do not apply above 85% R.H. and below 5℃.
- Optimum application Temperature is suitable for 5 ~ 40 ℃ and surface Temperature must be at least 3℃ above dew point to prevent condensation.
- Do not mix with other paint.
- Remove dust, oil, grease and any other contaminant.
- Stir thoroughly before using.
- Use the recommended thinner.
- Apply the Recommended coverage to achieve optimum performance and do not apply above the Recommended coverage per coat.
- Wear suitable protective Equipment During Application.
- Read the Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Do not intentionally breathe vapour.
- Keep away from flames or sparks.
- If in contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.